Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's Raining, It's Pouring is the old man snoring?

Today has been the weirdest day, it all started with a power outage at work, which was a welcomed break from the long hours we have all been putting in this week preparing for the implementation of our new registration system!   Then came the beautiful sounds of the bells ringing outside signaling the end of the work day!  As we headed out the doors and back to the community center we were presented with the most amazing monsoon type storm.  It was so wild to see this huge storm that had formed over Rancho Santa Margarita, the rain just poured down for at least an hour with an awesome lightening and thunder storm throughout!!  It was so crazy to be standing outside in the pouring down rain while it was
85degrees outside!! 


Is this really happening in July?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word - I wish I had been there. I LOVE a good thunderstorm! So jealous...

    ReplyDelete