A few years ago I retired my red swimsuit and hung up my towel and vowed I would never to teach another swimming lesson again unless it was to either my own children or nieces or nephews! Well, today I brought the red swim suit (the top was stretched out and the bottoms were a little snug, I decided to go with a different suit, so sad!) out of retirement for the first day of swimming lessons with my little friend
I have kind of missed teaching swim lessons to the little kids, all the screaming, crying, suit pulling and occasional barfing has been missing from the past two summers. So, being the great friend I am (J/K),I offered to teach swim lessons to my good friend who I do not see enough :) , but yet we live down the street from each other and our parent's live across the street from each other Carrie's little guy. Brayden did awesome, he cried, not screamed the whole time, did pretty much everything I asked him to do and was not to upset to give me a high five every time he did a back float! Here are some pics of his first lesson!
Still smiling!
Crying, but doing a great back float!
I don't think he is too happy right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment