This weekend I made a very easy creamy lemon pie, recipe compliments to Janna from 2cool4myminivan, however I did manage to screw it up by putting in way too much lemonade (oops).
1-3/4 cups cold milk
2 small packs of Jello Vanilla Instant Pudding
1 - 6 oz.can of frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 - 8 oz.tub of Cool Whip, thawed
1 graham pie crust (6 oz.)
Pour milk into a mixing bowl and add pudding mix, mixing with a wire whisk or electric mixer until creamy. Add lemonade and mix until well blended. Stir in cool whip. Pour mix into crust. Refrigerate 2 – 4 hours.
Sour:
This came in the mail on Saturday....
Sweet:
Two years ago today I brought little Gracie home! She was only seven weeks old and 10lbs. and sooo cute! Now, she is two and 53lbs. and FULL of energy! I constantly remind Gracie that she is very lucky that she has survived the last two years and I thank my lucky stars that I have survived the past two years!

Ew jury duty!! PS I just peeked at your friends blog...She's funny!
ReplyDeletethe sour things always make the sweet things even sweeter! the pic of gracie is ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDelete