Yesterday I arrived home from my first cruise EVER!!! My friend Elisse (yes, Marisa that is Elisse Tweet) and I ventured down to Long Beach last Friday, hopped on the Carnival "Paradise" and enjoyed three days of sunshine, good food, cocktails, shows and more! On Saturday we decided to leave the boat and go on a small excursion down to Rosarito or is it Rosarita via a tour bus. Our tour guide Ramon was great, he gave us a lot of history of the area and reassured us that it was safe and we had no reason to fear for our lives (I was a tad bit nervous). Sunday was a day at sea, we spent the entire day tanning, napping, drinking, tanning, napping, drinking and so on, the weather was perfect with a slight breeze and the adults only pool was the place to be!
 |
| Elisse enjoying her first cocktail of the trip! |
 |
| My first cocktail of the trip, mmmm! |
 |
| Elisse and I missed the memo saying tutu's were the required attire for the night! |
 |
This elevator reminded me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
At the beach!
|
 |
| This is where the bus dropped us off! FREE DRINKS! |
FUN FOR ALL, ALL FOR FUN!
WOOT!!! happy to hear it :) welcoem back ;)
ReplyDelete