A couple weeks ago I decided that my closet needed a mini makeover to accommodate all of the my scrapbooking and sewing supplies. I live in a tiny condo that does not have a whole lot of storage or space, so I had to be a little creative to create a spot to hold all of my stuff and make it accessible at the same time. So, yesterday I headed down to the Container Store (love that place) and found exactly what my closet needed, purchased it , took it home and put it together. I am so happy with the way it turned out! Here are a few before and after shots of my closet, I feel like I am on one of those home improvement shows!!
The supplies:
Before:
| Yes, I painted polka dots in my closet! |
| The mess! After: |
I am so happy with the way everything turned out!
No comments:
Post a Comment