![]() |
| Actual picture of my computer screen, you can even see the FEMA tab to prove I was studying! Please do not report me to the FEDS! |
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
McAfee or Norton please report for duty!
I have to take several ridiculous online emergency response tests for work, well there are actually courses that go along with the tests but you can kind of get through the tests without taking the course. I like many of my coworkers have cheated used the google study guide where nice people post the the answers to the tests to help you pass, so kind of them to do that! Well, as I was searching studying I ran across a link that promised to "help" you pass the tests and I clicked on it, well all of a sudden my computer screen started flashing and before I knew it my computer was infected with at least 24 viruses. Umm, how am I gonna explain that one tomorrow? "oop's" (can anyone picture that friends episode in their head right now?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment