Sunday, March 6, 2011

Auntie Erin got a NEW toy!

Yep, you read that right, Auntie Erin got a NEW toy, a bright and shiny red razor scooter!  Woohoo!   For Cole's 4th birthday I bought him a blue razor scooter and I am so happy to see that it has been dusted off and been put to good use when he comes to Grammy & Grampy's house for a visit, but you see, there has been one minor problem, I WANT TO RIDE IT TOO!  So instead of taking the scooter when he is not looking or bribing him with something "better" then the scooter, I went out and bought my own!! I know, someone my age should not be riding around on a child's toy but I just cannot help myself. 


There she is, my new scooter, isn't she pretty?

1 comment:

  1. Razors are THE thing in our neighborhood too! Not only for the kids BUT moms and dads too. You can never be too old!

    ReplyDelete