Sunday, March 20, 2011

Beep Beep!

If Starbucks was not sooo expensive and I did not treasure every single sip of it every morning (yes, I am an addict) then it would of been splattered all over the side of some lady's car this morning!   Let me rewind just a bit.  Gracie and I went for our morning walk and trip to Starbucks (YUM) and as we were leaving to head back home we stood waiting patiently for the light to turn green and the little white man to light up and say it was safe to cross.  As we were stepping down into the crosswalk some lady had the nerve to turn almost right into us as we were crossing.  That *&%@# looked at us, saw us and proceeded to go, so I yelled "hey *&%$#@ lady, watch where you are going" and thought for a split second of throwing my drink at her car to get her attention, but I did not want to go and buy another coffee.  Had she not been driving a nondescript car I would of tracked her down in the parking lot and told her what I thought of her driving skills, @#$%& would of probably come out my mouth too (not good!)!!  So moral of the story Starbucks is to expensive to waste on bad drivers and you should always watch for pedestrians because they have the right of way!!

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment