The great Christmas card debate, do you send a card or not. I had decided a couple months before Christmas that I was going to send out Christmas cards this year, in years past I had decided in my mind that Christmas cards are only for people with families or grandparents wanting to show off their grandkids to all of their friends, well since it is just Gracie and I, I was like who really wants a picture of me and my dog? But this year was different, a lot of the people I would of sent my cards to follow this blog of mine so they pretty much know what I am doing all of the time, so I thought it would be cute to gather all of my toys and Gracie and have our picture taken, it was kind of like "this is what we have been doing all year" kind of thing. I recruited my neighbor friend Melissa to take the picture, I swear she is like Ceasar the Dog Whisperer and got Gracie to look at the camera in every shot. So the picture was done and then it was time to have it printed, I search the internet high and low for the perfect Christmas card background and I found a few that I liked, but they were so dang expensive and then you add postage and blah blah blah I was going to be out a lot of $$$ so I scratched that plan and was like whatever and back to the whole Christmas card with my dog is lame mentality and that was it. Well, fast forward to now and I am back to thinking I should of sent out Christmas cards, so I created my own and here it is........
I sure hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!
Sorry, but you will not find this in your mailbox this year, maybe next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment