Paddling season has officially begun, so I have had been on organizational overdrive in preparation for not being home much for the next few months. In addition to getting organized I have been really good at planning and cooking all of my meals at home the past couple weeks, it is amazing how little food is wasted when planned correctly,one point for me!
Today is National Pancake Day, I did not participate, but IHOP was giving away free pancakes all day today! YUM YUM!
Work has been crazy busy as usual, but today was particularly special when the lights in the ballroom would not turn on and we had classes scheduled in there. We have had two power surges in the last couple weeks and no joke the entire building lurched when it happened, it was actually kind of scary and ever since then we have had major problems and it looks like it completely fried our lighting electrical system, ahhhh!
This is what my hair looks like when I take it down at night after it has been up all day, kind of wild, lol!
The neighbors had a pipe break in their unit sometime last week, I noticed it on Thursday but no one knows for sure how long it has been leaking, since no one has lived there in almost three years. I reported it to the HOA and they called yesterday saying it was coming from one of my pipes, ahhhhhh! Well, good news it was not so there was no need to cut a million holes in my walls, woohoo!
| This is the neighbors house, you can see all of the water, it looks a lot worse today with buckled floors and mold growing. |
Tomorrow I am getting my taxes done for FREE!!! Yep, that is right for free, it is through the AARP and is for low income people, I am stoked I qualify cause that will save me $85 buckaroo's!
My swim class is going great! I had a full on nightmare the other night, I dreamt that I could not find my fins in the bucket of fins on the pool deck and I was so mad I did not write my name on them so I could find them. In my dream I searched and searched and I had no such luck in finding them cause they all looked the same (they were all blue). When I woke up I was so upset about it for some reason and when I was getting in my car I noticed that my fins were in there and that they are really orange and gray, not blue like in my dream, no wonder I could not find them.
My poor car has needed an oil change forever, the little light is going to start blinking at me soon if I do not take it in, so tomorrow first thing I will be dropping my car off at the dealer RSM (ugh, they are going to charge so much), I hoping I can swing the City employee discount!
And most importantly my brother in law's dad Joe is not doing well, he has had some crazy heart issues earlier today, so if you all could send him good thoughts and prayers we would appreciate that, we hope he gets well soon!
I hope everyone is having a good week so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment