Monday, February 18, 2013

How I Spent My Monday!

I had such grand ideas of how I was going to spend my day off today; laundry, grocery shopping, walking the dog, cleaning out the car, taking out the garbage, you know, all the fun things in life.  Well, the good news is the laundry got done and well that is about it, cause it is now almost 4pm and I am still in my pj's.


Oh and Gracie and I worked on some training, I taught her the art of relaxation.....

Good Dog!

Ha, in my defense I got up, went paddling, came home, showered and have had a headache all day and the weather is changing so my old hip hurts, so it is totally justifiable the pj's at 4pm. :) Oh and there might of been some online shopping completed, so now I am thinking today was a total win, I have been busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment