Today marks a big day for the blog, today is the blogs three year blogversary, wow, three years that is CRAZY! I am amazed that I have kept this puppy going for so long and it has not turned into a dog/kid blog even though both of those subjects get a shout out every once in awhile this thing is mostly about me and all the crazy stuff I encounter on a regular basis, I have finally come to terms with the fact that I am crazy, and crazy finds crazy therefore life will always be CRAZY! I cannot believe that I have published almost 500 posts, I know that is not a lot compared to some blogs that I follow that blog everyday, but I am really happy that I have taken the time to document my life on regular basis and look forward to reading it years from now!
And in other news, I my SIL Shannon sent me this picture of my niece Caroline the other day.......
I about died of laughter, cause I bought her that floatie and is appears as if the only way bath time was going to happen was if the floatie came too! HA!
I have been busy trying to become the culinary goddess that I will never be this week. On Wednesday I made this AMAZING broccoli cheddar soup, ya it was really good and today I made a corn chowder soup (no bread bowl for me, way too many carbs), again AMAZING. So now I have a couple more things that taste good leftover and that can easily be thrown into the microwave at work or at home and that are so much better for me that eating out (well maybe not these two dishes, but BOY HOWDY were they good! Both of these recipes were really easy and the nice part about them is you could totally prep a lot of it ahead of time and cook it when you get home from work.
I hope you are all having a nice weekend, the sun is out, the birds are chirping and lets hope warm weather is on its way!
Happy Blogversary to Me and I'm Just Saying!

No comments:
Post a Comment