Saturday, March 2, 2013

Life Lately!

Hi Everyone!  Remember me, I am the person that used to update this blog on a regular basis?  I guess things have been busy, cause it feels like an eternity since I last updated this thing.  I had to go through my phone and look at the pictures to remind what I did all week, now that is just sad!  

Last Sunday, I sorta engaged myself in an Instagram war with my nephew Cole, how can that be, he is only 7?  I posted this picture......


isn't it the cutest?  Well, he saw it on Instagram and called me freaking out/laughing, it was so funny and so nice to talk to him on the phone, I love that he is growing up and we have stuff to talk about on the phone!  Anyways, he threatened to call Grammy and have her send him some pictures of me as a toddler that he could post, I then warned him I have more of these pictures of him, so I do no think he will be posting any of me anytime soon!  


Speaking of Instagram, I posted this picture the other day, yes I am very proud of myself, so I am reposting it on here! 

Those are size 8 pants folks!  I have been a 12 for sooooo long, so I am super stoked that they fit!

My Mom gave this to me the other day from one of her Mary Englebreight calendars, so true!


I saw this on Facebook the other day, all I can say is I HATE algebra and I just about died laughing when I saw this......


I went paddling yesterday morning, it was the most perfect day at the beach and I loved every minute of it!  Can it get any better than this........?  BTW, it was 85 degrees today, I love warm weather, HELLO Spring!

I borrowed this photo from the DOCC page.

I had to take Gracie to the Vet today for a shot, we were both dreading it.  She was super stressed out there, but there was no barf and she only tried to bolt for the front door twice, so I considered it a good visit!  As a reward for her good behavior I cleaned out her dog house for her, there may or may not of been Christmas lights stashed in there since January, oops!


And I have finally caved and decided to get serious in the fight against acne!  Dude, it sucks having acne and I have tried just about everything to get rid of it, so I am hoping and praying with the combination of these three drugs, I will soon have clear skin, fingers crossed cause puberty was over about 20 years ago! 

lame picture would not rotate.
And, I think I have covered most of life right now!

Shoot, I forgot to add this.......

Just a few of my gal pals and I  having dinner together last night!  There is nothing better than a lot of  pasta, wine and ice cream with great friends on a Friday night, thank you Ricki for having us over!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment