Happy 1/2 Birthday to ME!!
Yep, today is my big 34.5 birthday, wooohoooo partay!!! Remember a few days ago when I posted this?? Well the parents said NO! Can you believe that? Actually it was more of my Mom saying "in your dreams, we just had our taxes done and we owe big time" and Super Dad, used the ole "I'm putting money in a parking meter and running into a meeting, but that sounds like a really neat watch, I will talk to you later" line and ya, we talked later but for some odd reason he never agreed to buy it for me, SO NOT FAIR, I did not really expect them to buy it for me, but it does not hurt to ask! Well, guess what the half birthday fairy sent me this a few days ago.......
and this is what was inside......

AWESOME!
Nope, the parents did not buy it for me, but I am so excited I bought it for myself after finding a AWESOME deal at Costco! I have to admit I am slightly intimidated by this thing, it does so much and requires some set-up, but the folks at Garmin were kind enough to send me an instruction book in five different languages so I should be able to figure it out. I am hoping to get it up and running tomorrow so I can use it at practice on Saturday.
Happy 1/2 Birthday to ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment