Last night I got my new Garmin all set-up and ready to use for today. Yesterday I mentioned that I was a little intimidated by this thing, but after using it today it is pretty straight forward, I only have one thing at the moment that I either need to learn how to use or how to turn off, other than that it seems to be pretty awesome. Below is a link to today's work out (I have no idea how it will look to my readers), it shows our average speed, our top speed, distance, my heart rate and a few other things. We did 3 - 25 minute pieces with 3 minutes of rest in between and some other stuff that I cannot seem to remember. Based on the line-up of paddlers in my boat it seemed as if the odds were stacked against us considering we did not have an experienced seat 1(stroker) but we did pretty darn good and I am very pleased with our effort and workout that we got today.
No comments:
Post a Comment