Friday, March 29, 2013

I Lived to Tell About It!

Today started out on a very shaky note and I was close to going to cry fest 2013 by 8am.  I woke up, showered and walked out to this......




Umm, really Gracie?  Puppyhood was over almost 4 years ago!  BAD Dog!

Then I took Gracie out to go to the bathroom and something sticky and gross falls from the sky onto my freshly washed and dried hair (this is a big deal people, I dried my hair today, it takes forever to DRY my hair and now I have shit in it, great!) and down the front on my glasses and on my face, FANTASTIC!  

I drop Gracie off at camp and head to starbucks only to discover after this happened yesterday.......

(Yep, it looks way worse in person, so bad I had to buy a new phone.) that my Starbucks app on my new phone does not work and I cannot remember the username or password and I am about to die right in the middle of Starbucks cause I need my COFFEE!  In the midst of my coffee troubles work is texting me about banners and stupid stuff and I am in no mood to deal with such nonsense.


I run back to my car to grab some money and I now have coffee in my system and at that moment I just might of heard all the angels in heaven singing! 

I now drive to HB to drop my car off for some servicing, if I recall correctly I never posted my rant about RSM Honda and how they wanted to charge me $30 f-ing dollars for a brake light when instead I went to Kragen, bought two for $8 and replaced it myself for FREE.  Anyways, I took my car in today for all of the normal maintenance that I would not let RSM Honda rip me off for.  Super Mom picked me up and we hung out together for the day.  We went to Tanaka Farms for some fruits and veggies, we lunched at the Cheesecake Factory and braved the scary parking lot full of scary crack head people all in the name of a Honey Baked Ham for Easter dinner.

Now fast forward a few hours and my sister has announced that we will be celebrating the Christmas Holiday in Hawaii this year! Ok, cool, the day is starting to look brighter!  Super Mom drops me off so I can pick up my car and when I go to pay they tell me it is FREE!  What?  No way? Are you sure? are all of the words that are coming out of my mouth, I cannot seem to wrap my little brain around this concept and I keep telling the guy that there is some kind of mistake.  After a few minutes I finally grasp this and I walk out of there knowing I just saved $105 on a car maintenance, HOT DAMN, they must of know yesterday was my half birthday!!  

I go to pick up Gracie from camp and as I am chatting with the ladies who work there they told my they had an Easter egg hunt with the pups that were there today.  I guess they hid treats in plastic eggs or something like that, I am not sure how it all went down but as long as Gracie is not pooping out plastic tomorrow it is all good with me!  They also played bubbles with the dogs, I am excited to see all of the pictures they took posted on their website soon!  Sounds like Gracie had a good afternoon too and she is currently passed out, my favorite part of camp.....the tired dog.  

And now for the encore of my day I am off to the mailbox, I have not checked my mail in oh maybe two to three weeks, so heres to hoping the mailman has not taken it back to the post office. 

Happy Friday Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment