Saturday, March 16, 2013

Dinner with the Boys!!

Cole's school had a silent auction the other night and my sister was awesome enough to bid on this for my birthday.........


Yep, you all read that right, dinner with the boys in blue at station #44 in Los Angeles (you know.....that is the city where the calendars come from) with five of my closest friends and a ride on the fire truck, can you say "I think I might need a little CPR"?  Hot damn, that would of been the bestest birthday present ever, sadly she did not win, some jerk had to bid $700 for it.  Maybe if they read this blog post and feel sad for me they will invite me over anyways, heck I would even cook for them (it would probably burn cause I would be sooooo distracted)!  Thanks Kathy for thinking of me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment