Saturday, March 9, 2013

Where all my time goes!

I think this post should be titled "Life Lately Part Two" or "Life is kinda busy", I was giving the parents a recap of life lately and why I have not called or come over to their house in almost two weeks and it is not even like I am going a million different directions.  Here is the schedule of my life as of right now.......

Monday-

   5am - up and in the shower
   6am - ready for work and outside walking Gracie
   6:30am- out the door on my way to the Mother Ship aka Starbucks, no time for breakfast at some so
   coffee it is.
   7am- arrive to work
   12pm - lunch
   4:45pm -change clothes for paddling
   5pm- speeding out of RSM to catch the freeway that is about 15-20 mins away.
   5:30pm -arrive to paddling practice
   8:30pm - head home from practice (time change on Monday, so we practice later).
   9pm- home, shower, take Gracie out and make lunch for next day (hoping to make enough for both lunch    
   & dinner).
   9:30pm- bed


Tuesday-

   5am - up and and dressed for swim practice
   6am - jump into cold pool (Good Morning!)
   7am- out of pool, dry off, get coffee and go home.
   7:30am- shower and get ready for work
   8:30am- eat breakfast
   8:45am- walk Gracie
   9am- leave for work
   9:30am- arrive to work
   4pm - lunch break
   7:30pm -go home
   8pm- arrive home
   8:30pm -walk Gracie
   9pm- make lunch for next day (again hoping to make enough for both lunch & dinner).
   9:30pm- bed

Wednesday-

   Repeat Monday's schedule!

Thursday-

   Repeat Tuesday's schedule!

Friday-

   I have every other Friday off so it just depends.  If I work I am there by 8am and off at 5pm and if I am off, I am out paddling or doing something that requires a ridiculous amount of energy and I am ready for bed by 8pm.

Saturday-

   5:30am - up and dressing for paddling practice
   6am - coffee
   6:30am- arrive to practice
   7-10am- paddling and putting boats away.
   10:30am- arrive home, shower and eat.
   11:30am- walk Gracie
   12:30pm- collapse on couch and wonder why they heck am I so tired, considering going back to Starbucks for more coffee.
   5pm- think I can muster up some energy and go out with friends
   10pm- home and tucked into my bed, I am old and I need sleep.

Sunday-

   Think about all the stuff I should be doing like laundry, grocery shopping and cleaning my house, but I lack serious motivation and convince myself that I can find some clean clothes deep in the back of my closet that match and will be ok to wear to work the following week, remind myself there is a good chance that no one will be visiting my house so it is ok not to dust or sweep the floors for a few more days and that I can do my grocery shopping on my lunch break on Monday so I will not starve.  And then I resume my position on my couch in front of the TV and enjoy my day of rest, until I realize my car is on empty and I am out of dog food and then it is out the door to be a responsible adult, ugh, I need an assistant!    

I am so not complaining here cause I am choosing to do everything listed above, well maybe almost everything, cause the whole work thing could be avoided if I could only marry rich or win the lottery, I am thinking the odds are better at winning the lottery, I best go buy a ticket or two!  Socially I am learning to fly by the seat of my pants and do things as they come up and if I have a free moment to do them, so much for being a planner anymore! Lol!

Oh and one more thought......really day light savings starts tomorrow???  What the heck, I cannot afford to spring forward, I do not want to lose any sleep, I swear last year it took me months to adjust to the spring forward thing, ugh!!!  However, it is really nice to have the sun out more, so I guess I will be forced to get over it, blah!!!  I think I need a mental health day soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment