Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Concert #1 - The Long Run!

Last night was the first summer concert of the year, The Long Run (Eagles Tribute Band) was playing at Central Park in RSM.  This is the first year that I do not have to work the concert series (up until yesterday afternoon there was a good chance I was going to have to work), but the family still wanted to come and enjoy the music, so we came.  This was also the first concert that Kathy, Cole and Mari have been to with us, so that was an added treat!  

I love to spoil these kiddo's, so Otter Pops right before dinner it was!

Oh little Caroline, she has been coming since she was a tiny babe, I think next post should include some pics of her from every year.

The Family, it was so nice to have everyone there!

Oh, Miss Mari!

A little tickle action from Auntie Erin

Self portrait, I do not recommend doing this laying down unless you want up the nose shots.

Dog Pile!

They LOVE each other so much!

There was lots of dancing going on!


We had a great time and we are looking forward to the concert next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment