The blog has been pretty quiet this week, not much blog worthy going on I guess. I spent this week soaking up all of my remaining free time cause wouldn't you know it but my part-time job aka paddling season starts tomorrow! Yesterday was spent cleaning my house, I did some serious cleaning, tackled all of the dirty laundry and mopped the floors. I must confess, I am not a huge fan of mopping, it takes way too many steps if you ask me and I hardly ever do it, I know, I am a baaaadddddd person, but whatever. I do sweep the floor weekly to get all of the dog hair up and I have one of those fancy microfiber swiffer things so it picks up a lot of dirt and then I usually vacuum the floor so it stays sorta clean, but ya I still hate mopping it. However, yesterday I mopped and I used Mrs. Meyers floor cleaner for the first time and holy mother of clean floors that stuff smells so good that I might mop again this month. Daylight savings day occurred today and I know a lot of you with small children hate it, but I am seriously stoked, I love that it is lighter out later and and that Summer is right around the corner, however losing that hour of sleep kind of messed with me today, but I am still glad we sprung forward. The Sheriff and I took Mr. Pie to the Fred Hall Fishing Show, it was a lot of fun. Awesome boats that we will never be able to afford, little camping trailers that would be perfect for us and we might be able to afford someday and fishing gear that I could careless about but it was fun. They had duck races for the kids, Mr. Pie and I participated, I was a tad bit nervous cause I do not like to hold birds or small creatures, but I took on for the team and held a duck so that we could compete in the race. There was a lumber jack show and a dog jumping contest into a pool which was a lot of fun and I would really like to take Gracie to, if only she was not so spastic cause I think she would do great.
April and I went paddling last Sunday and made it back to the beach right as it poured down rain.
This is what my front seat of my car looked like until I got a garbage bag and cleaned it all out. I mean really, who has a step stool in the front seat along with a backpack, purse, towel, sun visor (cause that is needed when it is raining), clean/dirty clothes under the pile along with who knows what everywhere else?
Fred Hall Show, Mr. Pie got in for FREE, that was nice!
Lumber Jack show, got to love the suspenders.
Me, Mr. Pie and the Duck, it was fun and we lost the race.
Dinner, we went to Good Choice again, YUM YUM.
And now it is time for bed, goodnight everyone.




No comments:
Post a Comment