So I started a new work schedule this week (11am-9pm) and I am not sure if I am a fan or not. It was a rough week, I had a really good routine going for the last two years, I came in at 7am got my work done and I was out by 5pm so that I could hit the beach by 5:30pm for paddling practice. Once paddling season was over, I would meet up with the Sheriff and Mr. Pie to watch Mr. Pie's Kung Fu practice and have dinner with them. This week I just felt lost, it was almost like a bad hangover at work, I would get up early, walk Gracie, do laundry, see the Sheriff, have coffee, eat breakfast and head out the door by 10:30am, but once I got to work I felt like my ADD kicked in and I was useless. So what is a girl to do? Lol, not worry about it I guess, I still got paid and I don't think anyone at work noticed, so I guess it is all good. Anywho, I thought I would share a few things surfing around the internet that I thought were funny…….
I love the Jimmy Kimmel video's about the parents eating their kids Halloween Candy!
And she is my hero,
Meghan Trainor is all about the Bass and embraces the big booty and let me tell you I have a big booty.
No comments:
Post a Comment