Thanksgiving has come and gone and by the looks of the weather outside Christmas might be near, it is supposed to rain for the first time in what seems like years tomorrow. My sister hosted Thanksgiving this year, but due to work schedules that Sheriff and Mr. Pie were unable to attend. The Sheriff felt that we need to celebrate Thanksgiving as a trio and whipped this meal up for us, not a bad scene to walk into after working all day.
A few of my friends and I decided to participate in the Turkey Trot this year. I do not trot due to a bad hip so we walked the 5k. It was in the 80's and I dressed for the 60"s so I was super hot by the end. After the trot we headed to Ricki's for a post race breakfast.
Sue, Melissa and I.
My boss and her friends run the 10k every year in costume, this year they made the paper. Don't worry , I have purposely cut off their heads, they did not appear in the paper this way.
I did not take any Thanksgiving Feast photos, it was nice and mellow and I did not feel like the paparazzi needed to come out. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, now it is time to turn on the Christmas Music and go shopping.



No comments:
Post a Comment