Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The San Diego Wild Animal Park (a few weeks ago)

My normal blogging schedule has been severely interrupted due to my new work hours and our busy weekends, here is our trip to the Wild Animal Park a few weeks ago with the three kiddo’s who totally belong in a ZOO.  The morning started off with G & G and their sidekicks C & M meeting the Sheriff, Mr. Pie and I at my house.  Mari wanted to ride with me, so I grabbed her seat and before I could round up the boys they were buckled up and ready to go in G & G’s car, umm, ok, have fun.  Grampy thought it would be a swell idea to feed the wild hyena’s doughnuts before we got on the road, let’s just say he probably regretted that sugary decision about 5 minutes into the ride to San Diego, 
Boys= 1 G &  G= 0.


 Miss Mari was with the Sheriff and I, I was thinking we scored and got the sweet little girl in our car who would sit, look out the window and daydream of all the fun things to come, wrong, Girlfriend talked the ENTIRE way down there. 


We arrived at the zoo, the hyena’s were chomping at the bit to go inside, so this is the best picture I could get of the three of them. 


From the moment we arrived they were full speed ahead, the boys ran from one thing to another, Mari was too busy sightseeing that she joined a couple other families and walked off with them several times, it was fun.  We started off the adventure on the safari tram which was awesome, the kids loved it.  


Not sure what we are looking at here, but this is a true depiction of Mr. Pie and Cole's relationship, they are great friends.

Our one and only group photo, NO, we did not pay $30ish for it, it is a photo of a photo.


 Mr. Pie making fart noises with his armpit, Cole and Mari thought it was hilarious.

There were misters everywhere and it was so nice since it was 90 degrees outside.


Girlfriend loved her ice cream.

 Mari was out the minute we hit the road, the boys on the other hand were beating each for about 45 minutes before I lost my mind, yelled at them and took everything from the back seat that was not bolted down so they had nothing to hit each other with and then they fell asleep.
 Ahhh, peace and quiet.

Thanks Grammy and Grampy for a fun day, we all had such a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment