All quiet on the blogging front lately, not sure why,
perhaps life has been kinda boring lately, I dunno. Little Miss Caroline turned four this past
Sunday, girlfriend got a new bike for her birthday and was a two-wheeling champ
in the matter of minutes! We will be
celebrating her birthday as a family on Sunday, hopefully her little sisters
will wait to come until we are done celebrating. Speaking of her little
sisters, our two chicks are almost 35 weeks, crazy given all of the ups and
downs they have had in utero that they have made it that long inside.
Paddling season is gearing up! The novice started this past weekend so I
went down to the beach to help out steering on Saturday and Sunday, it was
crazy busy with over 60 of them there but a lot of fun and a lot of great potential
paddlers. I also am putting together a
crew for the Na Pali Challenge in Kauai this summer, I was not planning on
going to Hawaii again this summer but now I am, so if you are looking to paddle
in a fun coed race let me know!
Work has been really really really busy lately but all good
at the same time. Do you like the cover of our new brochure? I was tasked with designing the front cover,
not bad for my first time if you ask me!
These are the photos that will be used and the layout, but I chose not
to include the final product to keep where I work private. I am so not a photographer and I used my
cheapy no frills point and shoot camera to take the pictures, so please don’t judge.
I had someone contact
me about teaching a DancerCise class, have you heard of it, ya me either. When talking to her on the phone I had to
clarify several times that she wanted to teach DanceCise not Jazzercise. After I hung up with her I laughed and asked
a couple of my coworkers if they had ever heard of DancerCise, they all said no
and one asked if I meant PrancerCise? She
continued to tell me about PrancerCise and how it was actually an exercise program,
all I could imagine was a bunch of gay guys dancing around (sorry, this not
meant to be mean in any way and I believe in equal rights for all) or a bunch
of deer frolicking in a forest. Just in
case you wanted to know what PrancerCise is I posted a YouTube video for your viewing
pleasure, you are welcome.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, I think Cupid
took a wrong turn in my life, but whatev’s I still love the holiday, it is just
so sweet with all of the red, pink and hearts everywhere. Every year Starbucks designs a Valentine’s
Day cup and this year they kept it sweet and simple with just a few hearts on
the side of the cup.



No comments:
Post a Comment