Spring cleaning has hit my house hard in the last few weeks! I have been kinda slacking on the housework and staying on top of the never.ending.dog.HAIR and my drawers and closet are overflowing with old clothes that need to find a new home. So in true Spring Cleaning fashion I have been busy moving furniture and vacuuming behind things and just trying not to let Gracie take over the house. I dropped Gracie off at doggie day care for a day of play and a much needed bath, I have moved all of the furniture out of my room that one girl can manage and I am sitting here waiting for the carpet cleaners to come. I am absolutely MORTIFIED at the current condition of my carpet (thank you Gracie) and I am going hang my head in shame when the carpet cleaner arrives. My curtains are headed to the dry cleaners on Monday, it is taking all my strength to not call the painter and have him come paint my ENTIRE house just because I want fresh clean walls and I was tempted to call Super Dad and ask to him to help me redo my bathroom. Yay, I have Spring cleaning fever bad.
Now if lazy bones would just pull her weight around here I would not have soooo much dog hair around this place.
Now I am off to wait some more, perhaps a little tv watching is in my near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment