Tuesday, March 3, 2015

BABIES!

Today the babies are three weeks old, Ryan and Shannon are doing great, Ryan even commented how easy things are, probably because he has an awesome baby mama, but I am just glad they are doing well and the babies are taking it easy on them!  I went and visited on Sunday, I wanted to give them some space to get settled in but I was dying to see them and I could not wait any longer.  I sat and held the babies for almost two hours, it was the best two hours I have had in a long time, it was so hard not to just sit and stare at them, I could of stayed all night long and just loved them.  Caroline was playing the Auntie Erin avoidance game while was there and finally warmed up to me about 15 minutes before I had to leave.  So in the spirit of the babies 3 week old birthday, I took 3 million pictures well maybe not 3 million but at least 100 and a few videos.  I have trouble posting videos so you all will have to just enjoy the pictures!!  Oh and the pictures are not for sharing so please do not steal or borrow my photos without permission (must get better at watermarking them), please and thank you.


My Favorite!!

 Evelyn

Evelyn

Madeleine

Madeleine

E & M


Selfies with Auntie Erin



LOVE x 3!


Evelyn

They are seriously the most precious things since Cole, Mari and Caroline were born!


No comments:

Post a Comment