Friday, March 6, 2015

Oakley - Remember when they were JERKS?

You may remember few months ago the Sheriff and I went to Oakley to buy some new sunglasses and they were the biggest jerks in the universe and I posted this on Facebook…..
_________________________________________________________________________________
The employees at Oakley are biggest a-holes EVER!! There will never be a next time there, but if there was I would remind them what a-holes they are!
Like ·  · 
  • Kelly Granger likes this.
  • LisaWell this doesn't sound good. What happened?
  • Erin  They expect you to be mind readers at the employee store, last time we went we had mr. Pie and were not allowed in with him and this time they would only let ken in and yelled at me like I should know that. Last time a guy there screamed at me about the kid and this time because I should of known that I was not allowed and that gf/wives are only allowed during Xmas. The a-hole screamed at me.
  • Lisa What a jerk! Did Ken say anything to said jerk?
  • Erin  Total ramble above but I am pissed. They get an F in customer service!
  • Erin  No he did not say anything he jus walked out! Let's just say corporate is going to get a nasty gram from me!
  • Erin  Ken prob thinks I'm crazy!
  • Lisa You should Yelp! them...bad PR is bad for business. Glad Ken walked out...hopefully, he'll take his business elsewhere! Good idea to contact corporate, too-they need a refresher in customer relations.
  • Erin I don't think yelp will matter, they give fire/police an amazing discount so I don't think they would give that up do to some girl giving them a bad review.
  • Wennie  U go girl! Fire them a letter. Did u get his name?

    I was so mad, they were horrible people and had zero customer service and I refused to buy anything from them ever again.  Well fast forward to today, I was sitting at my desk sorta working (it was slow and none of my coworkers were there) and all of a sudden there was a loud knock on my office door, I look up and it is the Sheriff standing there!  I was shocked, he does not come by often (totally ok) and he comes in, puts a box on my desk and says "Merry Christmas", still shocked that he is in my office, I look at the box and it is a pair of sunglasses from that darn Oakley store.  Well the Sheriff being a man of very few words never really complained or cried like I did about the Oakley customer service so I kinda figured he was indifferent about the situation, until he told me that he almost did not go into the store because as he was putting Milo in his crate he had Milo jump through the opening in the back window into the bed of the truck, Milo's collar got caught (we think) and Milo shattered the center part of the window into a million pieces.  The Sheriff thought it was a sign that he should not go in and has decided that place has very bad juju.  Well he went it in bought the max number of pairs of glasses and got out of there.  He then stopped by my office, dropped the glasses off and took me to lunch.  It was so sweet of him!  I was secretly worried that after our last visit there and my reaction to their BS that the Sheriff would be blacklisted and not let in, but all is well, I have a new pair of glasses and the dog is ok.  After all of this we agreed that that place has a really bad vibe, a black cloud hanging over it and we will NEVER go back there again. 

    I still want to write a nasty letter, but I have decided to just LET. IT. GO!

    Thank you to the Sheriff for my new sunglasses and the pleasant surprise at work today! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment