Sunday, March 29, 2015

Fred Hall Fishing Show!

Yesterday the Sheriff took Mr. Pie, Mr. Pies friend who I will call "C" and myself to the Fred Hall Fishing Show in Del Mar (this is becoming an annual thing).  MP and C were pretty pumped to spend the day together and it was nice that we could bring a friend along for MP, so many of our activities do not allow for friends to come along so this was extra fun for him.  We arrived around 11am and spent the morning dreaming of all of the fun that we could have if we wanted to drop $100,000 on a boat (NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN) and looking at all of the fun trips that are out there to be taken.  We watched the Dock Dogs do their thing and the boys tried their hand at fishing, both were very successful.  We somehow missed the duck races and I am not sad about that.  The duck races require adult participation with the children who are participating and that means I have to participate and I hate holding small creatures, I do not like they way the squirm and I am afraid I am going to accidentally squish them to death.  After all of the sightseeing, fishing and boat dreaming was over we took the boys to Dairy Queen and headed home.  




C loves hanging out with MP and at one point he asked the Sheriff if it was ok to tell people they were brothers, lol, because of course everyone saw the resemblance.  We looked more like a blended family than anything, sorry dude but no one is gonna believe you are brothers, but if that is what you want to tell people go for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment