It was another wonderfully busy weekend and just for record keeping sake, it was 90 degrees out this weekend breaking weather records for March. The Sheriff and I spent most of Saturday paddling, it was seriously so hot out that the beach was the best place to beat the heat. We did some work around his house and finished the day with bbq'ed tri-tip and grilled zucchini. Sunday was another hot day and with the heat not a very motivating day, I went to Pilates in the morning, walked Gracie and rested on the couch until it was time to head over to the parents house for dinner. The last few Sunday's I have been going over there for dinner, the Sheriff works Sunday's so it works out perfect that I can go and spend some quality time with them. Yesterday, Ryan and Shannon along with their three little ladies joined us for dinner, it was so nice to get some snuggle time with the babies and see Caroline.
I love this picture of my Mom, she is so happy when her grandchildren come for a visit and she has been wanting to hold both babies together and yesterday it happened.
Today was the first time my Dad held the babies, I guess he was a little nervous holding them. I am not sure why he was so nervous cause he did great. Madeleine (in the purple pants) was a little fussy and Grampy would rock her and sing to her every time she cried and it calmed her down. Evelyn (pink bib) is still a little smaller than her sister and she fit very nicely in Grampy's other arm.
The babies received these beautiful dresses from my Mom's cousin Judi (Hi Judi!), we cannot wait for the girl's to get bigger so they can wear them.
Both babies were smiling a lot while they were sleeping, I am so glad I caught Evelyn with this big smile, I am pretty sure she was dreaming about her next bottle!
Both babies in their port crib so Lucy could not lick them.
All buckled up and headed home, they are seriously the cutest babies!
Just a reminder, these pictures are not for taking, please do not borrow without permission.







No comments:
Post a Comment