In the words of Mr. Pie, HELLO friend! It is the middle of the week so how about some midweek randoms to get you over the Wednesday hump!
Sometimes I feel like I have 50 million more thoughts running through my head at any given time, sometimes I think it is a blonde time, other times I think it a female thing, but most of the time I think it is just an Erin problem, I mean just writing this post I had to jot some notes down because I could not keep track of all of my thoughts and all I can see floating around my head are a lot of words. Perhaps medication would help with that, but then what would I think about? Such a dilemma!
Poor Gracie is still wearing her Christmas collar, I feel like a bad pet owner because she is still sporting Christmas trees around her neck. The good news is she will not get pinched next Tuesday for not wearing green and she is ready for Christmas if it decides to come early this year.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE to sing but I am BAD BAD BAD, so I try not to sing in public but sometimes I cannot help it and I feel sorry for the ones I love because they have to hear it ALL.OF.THE.TIME. Just the other day I was singing in the car with the Sheriff and when the song was over I looked at him and said that I wish I could sing the lead part and sing the back-up singers part all at the same time, he laughed to be polite but I think he just wanted to stare at me like he would be looking at crazy person.
Neighbors, some are good, so are bad, for the most part I have great neighbors, but one of my neighbors has a total __________boyfriend (you can fill in the blank with any negative word you want and that is him), he is a total thug (no I am not being racist here, I would describe him as that no matter what his skin color might be) and it is making me crazy. My neighbor is really pretty, has got her act together and is a really nice person but picks total losers to date, this guy does not work, he lurks around the neighborhood and Gracie absolutely hates him (you have to trust your dog when it comes to their judge of character). At least three nights a week lately they are outside arguing between the hours of midnight and 2 am. Now, I really do not care what they are arguing about but each and every time this occurs Gracie gets up and starts barking and it is so annoying. Lately I have been feeling that their arguments are getting more and more heated and I am scared for her, so I watch out the window just to make sure he does not hit her. I have decided that the next fight they have that wakes Gracie and I up I am going to call the cops, this way they know someone is watching and perhaps they will keep it inside.
Work is going good, this week is much better than last week which is a welcome relief, I have been busy designing the front, inside and back cover of the brochure, I must post the final product when I am done.
I have survived my first week of paddling season, the workouts were mainly drills up and down the channel with a few five minutes pieces, nothing crazy yet, it is just getting into the routine of things again that make life GO GO GO.
The twins are already a month old, crazy how time is flying by (probably not for their parents, but for their Auntie it is).
Next month the Sheriff and I will have been dating for two point five years, time to start talking about rings and babies again! I kind of gave those topics a break for awhile, just in case anyone was wondering.
And I am really wishing I had some cookie butter ice cream right now, really wishing bad that I had some, maybe tomorrow!!
I think that is it for today, maybe I will be back tomorrow with more!
No comments:
Post a Comment