Thursday, January 7, 2016

Favorite Things as of Late!

Just a few of my favorite things lately….



I was in desperate need of some lounge wear, it is cold and rainy out and I didn't necessarily want to come home and put my pj's on but I definitely want to change out of my work clothes, so I found these "simple" pants on gap.com and bought two pairs, they are absolutely amazing and they were 40% off.

I also bought this wrap from Barefoot Dreams, my boss at work introduced all of us to this amazingly soft wrap that goes perfect with my simple pants and it was on sale as well!


El Nino has hit So. Cal and I need to be prepared, so I bought myself fun rain boots from lillybee.com, they will go perfectly with my polka dot umbrella, ha!  Not on sale, oh well!


The Starbucks order app is they best!  Every morning as I am running out the door for work, I place my order on my phone, drive to Starbucks, run in to get my drink and I am on my way to work all in the matter of minutes.  What I am missing is my favorite baristas who would run my order out to my car early in the morning, that was awesome!



And Mrs. Meyer's Orange Clove candle!  I am not a scented candle fan, but there is something about these candles that I love!  They were on clearance at Target the other day for .39 each so I bought all 17 that they had left. 

And now I am broke!! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment