Saturday, January 2, 2016

2015 in Review!

January - 

The Sheriff and I took the kids to Knott's Berry Farm for our annual trip and to take advantage of the Law Enforcement Appreciation Month and free tickets that come alone with it.  We are very thankful for the hard work the Sheriff puts in along with all of the other men and women who do the same protecting us.  


 February -

We celebrated the birth of Madeleine and Evelyn 5 weeks early, Caroline's 4th birthday and the babies heading home two short weeks after being born!







March - 

Life was pretty low key, nothing big happened, we were just busy living life, loving the babies and plugging along!  I continue to remind myself of this….
April - 

I created quite a stir on Facebook and the blog when I posted this, it was all in good fun but there were a few people who got their panties in a bunch over it.


I also made a huge decision to sell my condo!  


And we celebrated Cole's 10th birthday!




May - 

Gracie girl turned 7 years old, crazy to think I have survived 7 years of her!


June - 

The cousins finally got to meet, they are the cutest together but holy cow they are all so loud!





And we celebrated this guy…


July -

We celebrated the 4th of July at G&G's in the pool!



The Sheriff and I started house hunting a little bit, we were pretty set in buying in the new Rancho Mission Viejo neighborhood but later decided against it.  

I still want this house bad, but I will live without it!

The Sheriff and I went and say Kenny Chesney in concert!



We took Mr. Pie on an outdoor adventure, he learned how to shoot several types of guns along with a bow and arrow.


August - 








September - 


I look very weathered here!


Our good friends the Reed's came to town and we enjoyed a nice visit with them!



October - 

I shared some unseen moments from the Summer!





I had a mini "selling your house" meltdown!

We had to say goodbye to our sweet Milo!







November-

The Sheriff I celebrated threeeeeeeee years of dating!




December - 








I hope everyone had a happy 2015, here is to a very happy 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment