This morning I got a text from one of my favorite friends, Gina! She and her family were in San Juan Capistrano for George's baseball game and wanted to meet for coffee. Well given, it has been over 100 days without a Starbucks fix I figured I could indulge myself in a little white mocha goodness and met Gina for coffee. After coffee I tagged along to George's baseball game and cheered on the HB Team, sadly they got stomped but it was great to see the little boy who I used to give swimming lessons and black eyes to (first time I babysat him, he was 18 months old, he is now 15 and suffered his first black eye under my care, yet they called me back and I have been part of the family ever since!) play!
Look at Georgie in ACTION....
Love these guys! Will and George
I never met them but I CANNOT believe their baby is 15! Wow, we are old!
ReplyDelete