Little did I know, I have lived next door to an amazing little hideaway for seven years and never realized it, what is this amazing hideaway you ask, it is the Laguna Niguel Regional Park. The other day my neighbor and I went for a bike ride and rode all around and through this park, it was so cool, talk about the perfect place for a summer picnic, there were plenty of BBQ's, picnic benches, a playground for the kiddo's, a lake to go fishing and boats to rent. I think the niece's and nephew are going to have to bring their parents, grandparents and to join their favorite Auntie Erin for summer time fun and who knows, maybe some s'more making too!
So get this, it only costs $5.00 to park on the weekends, $25.00 to rent a boat for 5 hours and the memories with me PRICELESS! Lol, kidding, the memories with the family PRICELESS!
do you have to be a nearby resident? i wanna crash this party! :p what a WONDERFUL treasure you found so close to home!!! YIppeee!!!!
ReplyDelete