Friday, July 29, 2011

Proof!

Surf lesson #2 was today and I have pictures to prove it!!  I love SUMMER, I LOVE my Friday's off and I LOVE the beach!  I met up with some of fav's the Gleason's and the Patcheak's for some beach side fun and of course the trusty long board came with again and Gina was able to snap a couple pictures of me and my new skills! 

Yep, that is me standing up!

Me again!!

After the beach I went back to the Gleason's house to get my car and stopped in to check out Georgie's blog!  Can you believe it, the little boy that I used to babysit has a blog?  It was so neat to see the blog that George and a few of his buddies have created after I gave George some words of wisdom on blogging (ex: don't every put anything on your blog that you would be embarrassed if someone saw it and asked you about it.) I became a follower of his blog and he became a follower a mine, who would of ever thought Georgie and I would be fellow bloggers? It is pretty cool that he and I now have a few things to talk about (Surfing and Blogging).

Check out George's Blog http://www.thegrommiesoftheoc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment