This past Saturday I finally did it, I finally cut my hair, ahhh! My hair was getting so long, so out of control and it sooo needed to be cut! My friend Carrie gave me the number of the lady who cuts her hair, so I made an appointment and I did it! 12.5 inches were cut and will be donated to Locks of Love today! I am not gonna lie, I hated it the first few days, I had a couple bad hair days that sent my mood into the dumps, but I have started to figure out how to style it and I am liking it more and more each day, not mention she thinned it out and it is really helping me with the heat and lack of AC in my place!
All of my hair!
The first cut!
After the first cut!
All of my blond hair headed to a great place for someone else to enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment