I took my car to the car wash today, it was in desperate need of a wash due to the rains and some birds who think my car is great target practice. When I pulled into the car wash I decided to get gas while I was there, since it is .10 cheaper a gallon if you get a wash at the same time, plus they pump your gas for you! Anyways, they fill-up my car with gas and I pull forward to have my car vacuumed out, the guy asks me what kind of wash I want, I tell him the basic wash and he asks if I want armor all on the tires, I say no, he hands me my bill/receipt that you pay inside, I look at it, it says $13.99, I pause for a moment, think to myself, he only charged me for the car wash not the gas too, I pause again and start to turn back to tell him I did not get charged for the gas, I look at him, he is talking on his cell phone like he was the whole time he was helping me, I pause again and think woohoo, I just scored $30 bucks of FREE gas, I pause again and think I should do the right thing and tell him that I did not get charged for the gas, then I think no way, I am on a budget, I am taking the FREE gas, it was his mistake and for a split second I think, man I wish I needed a full tank of gas instead of a half a tank and then I ran inside and paid. The whole time I was waiting for my car, I was just waiting for him to come and say something to me and I would of had to go and pay for my gas. Let's just say as soon as my car was done I floored it out of the parking lot! Kind of like that IKEA commercial when the lady comes running out of IKEA with her bags and she is yelling at her husband "START THE CAR!" "START THE CAR!" and they burn rubber out of the parking lot.
Not a bad way to start my four day weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment