Friday, February 3, 2012

Busy Busy!

Busy week = no blogging!  It has been a crazy busy week, after my rant on Monday, I spent about an hour trying to figure out my prescription coverage and finally got it all straightened out and got my $50 back today!  Tuesday I got an intern, I feel like such an adult and all responsible and such.  I have known for a few weeks that my intern would be starting this week, but it was kind of funny cause last Saturday night I went to dinner with my old boss Colleen from my days working as a camp leader and intern for the City of Cupertino, it has been almost 8 years since we have seen each other and I was laughing as I said "who knows I might be having dinner with my intern 8 years from now!".  The rest of the week was a blur, it just buzzed by with a lot of work and not much time for anything else!  Today, was a day of playing catch up, I did probably 7 loads of laundry, got a much needed facial from Katie Raber (click here) and mani/pedi, cleaned my house and gave little Miss. Stink aka Gracie a much need bath. 


I took this video of Gracie, cause people do not believe me when I tell them how Gracie will run and jump in the tub when I ask her if she wants to take a bath.  I forgot to put the soap up and she ate the whole bar in one gulp, she may have a new name "bubbles". 



This weekend is going to be a fun one, be sure to check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment