It all started with my one true....
Than I made me a little something to wear to work!
Came to work and found these little delights on my desk...
With this cute card attached.....
Cole's Valentine's to his friends...
ARRR'nt they cute?
And the best gift of all, Cody brought these to work today to make up for his screw up on Sunday that brought us all in to work at 5:30pm Sunday night to a large party that was locked out of the building because he forgot he was scheduled to work. Not good to have 200 people watching you with an evil eye as you walk across the parking lot to let them in an hour and half late.
I hope everyone had a great day!
I love those v-tines starbucks cups - I havent been in awhile so I havent seen them myself. Cole's little cards are so cute! But Cody takes the cake...smart smart man!!!
ReplyDelete