My neighbor friend Kris mentioned to me the other day that she was signing up for the Dana Point Outrigger club/group/team that was starting this weekend, I thought it sounded like fun and told her I would go with her if she wanted someone to go with. So we went today, I drug my friend Melisa out with us also and we hit the water with about 50 other people. I have to say my entire body hurts like crazy but it was well worth it. The way it works is they have practice every weekend (Saturday & Sunday) from 10am to 12pm until the season starts in April and once the season starts you have to decide if you are going to join the team or not. As I am typing this I am so tired I can barely get any thoughts out and I have no idea if this makes any sense, so I am going to stop now. :)
Kris, Me & Melisa!
No comments:
Post a Comment