OMG! Seriously, I just dropped $60 bucks last night on a prescription that should of cost $10. ERRR! Apparently our insurance at work changed and HR has failed to notify me of the change (shocking). All I have to say is that heads are going to roll when I get to work today. Where is the communication, it seriously makes me so mad that I was not notified of this, this is the second time lack of communication has cost me $$$, the last time it was over our 9/80 schedule (I am still pissed about this), if your Friday off falls on a holiday you basically get screwed and you have to use some of your paid time off to get your full 40 hours of pay. Our HR person sent out an email to all 9/80 staff but failed to add me to the email list and I was blindsided by this, I know I sound like a whiny little baby, but it really is not fair that not all employee's participating in the 9/80 have to do this. Had I known about this I would of changed the weeks my Friday's were off to avoid the holiday's and said F you all, cause that is how I feel right now.
Now to CVS pharmacy, to give the morons a little credit that work there they called me on Thursday and said something was wrong with my insurance they had on file and to bring my insurance card when I come in, at least that is what I heard, the lady on the phone hardly spoke English and I could barely understand her, you would think that since they basically hold people's lives in their hands they would have people who work there able to communicate with them clearly. So, I show up with my card and they say, sorry this is old and we cannot accept it so your prescription is $58.99. Don't even get me started their poor customer service skills, I could go on for days.
Now to the insurance folks, WTF? Really, my insurance changed? How about sending me a letter to inform me of that? Or maybe send me a new insurance card? If it did change it changed on January 1, again WTF it is January 30 and where is my new card or letter?
All I have to say is I have 7 days to get this all straightened out and to get a refund from CVS, if this problem is not solved I will be billing my employer for $48.99, cause I am NOT paying for this.
No comments:
Post a Comment