So a few of you have recently asked, some of you are afraid to ask and some of you really don't care to ask, but where ever you stand on this that is ok, cause I am going to tell all, well maybe not tell all but I am going to tell you how it is. And what is this I going to tell you? Well, it has to do about the break-up (sniff sniff), dating and where I am at in my life.
The break-up, it was bad, it was ugly, it was sad and it hurt, but it had to happen, there was just way to much going on in my head with this whole Dubai thing that I just could not handle it and I had to remove myself from the situation. As bad as I felt about how the whole break-up went down (and I had the bags under my eyes to prove it), I felt soooo much better the next day, it was like a 200lb. boulder was lifted off my chest and I could breathe again and my life was no longer in someone else's hands to figure out which way it was going to go. This all may sound super selfish/cold/uncaring/etc., but this is how I felt and I could not go on like that.
Dating.....hmmm, now this part I am unsure of. I have no idea what I want to do, a HUGE part of me wants to get back out there and continue the search for someone to spend the rest of my life with and have a family, another part of me is not so sure about that and feels kind of guilty and that I should wait until he moves to the other side of the world before jumping back on the dating wagon, part of me wants some alone time to process everything, the crazy part of me wonders if I will find someone else (I know I will) and another part of me is so afraid and just does not want to be hurt again. I do know that I do not want to do internet dating again anytime soon, so, I have no idea about dating, any advice from my readers? As you can see I could really use it!
Where I am at in my life, well I can say I am way less stressed, the holiday's were a nice distraction, it would of been nice to have a someone special to spend it with but even if I was with Leo he would of been with his family in St. Louis, so he would not of been around, I have some great friends and family who have been kind of enough to not really bring it up much and let me tag along with them to keep my mind off of things. I still get a little teary eyed when talking or thinking about it every so often, but in my defense it has only been a month, so all in all, I am doing great, life goes on and I don't have time to sit and dwell on it! My good friend Gina is trying to play matchmaker again, so if any of you out there have a friend, brother, cousin, coworker, etc. that you think we would make a good match well, you all know where to find me!
Yea, I think I would be afraid to internet date for awhile too. Stick to matchmaking by people who know both of you. And make a checklist of questions like, "Are you moving out of the country anytime soon?" Ok just kidding, the wound is still fresh...that was bad
ReplyDeleteI will keep my eyes and ears open! PS I love your little clip art thing, thats so cute.