Thursday, January 26, 2012

What in the World?

So, I am driving down the street the other day and I put my hand on my seat belt to adjust it and I feel something crusty on it, so I look down and I see this huge mess on my seat belt that looks like bird poop.  I sit and wonder what the heck it could be because I do not eat in my car and the chances of a bird flying around in my car were slim to none, so it has been determined that it was some delicious white mocha spillage from Starbucks (at least a week old) that is on the seat belt, but the big question is.....how did I manage not to get any on my shirt?  I mean this is a pretty big spill if you ask me!  Lol, oh the life of erin, it is never dull! 

That is just gross, or is it more gross that I still have not cleaned it off?

No comments:

Post a Comment