All I have to say is it never gets old working with the public and the public did not let me down today! Between all the crazy and I mean CRAZY people calling for free income tax appointments, seniors congregating in the lobby discussing their latest traffic violations (seriously, no driving should be allowed after age 75) and the lady who called the city to report that the people she was playing bingo with were not playing right are enough to make me want to laugh out loud all day long! Seriously, who calls city hall three times (yes, three times) and gets three different departments on the horn (building & safety, city clerk and economic development who transferred her to code enforcement) to complain that bingo was being played incorrectly (she must of been losing) at her retirement home? I mean really, bingo is not that tough to figure out when the caller calls out N-4 or B-8 and how do you cheat? Talk about a waste of taxpayer $$$. However, I cannot wait to hear how code enforcement reacts when they get her voicemail in the morning. SMH (shaking my head)!

I can only imagine this is what the crazy old crow looked liked!
No comments:
Post a Comment