Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday (Actually Last Saturday)!

Happy Easter Everyone!  We celebrated ours last Saturday instead of yesterday, we totally defied tradition and were serious rebels celebrating it 8 days early, but we still had a good time!  The Ferguson clan came down around lunch time for some spring time cheer, egg hunting, cookie making and some cut throat handball action.  As the proud Aunt I had the camera charged and all ready to go to capture every moment of the intense egg hunt that the Easter Bunny had left for the kiddo's, I was anticipating the cute moments of Caroline looking for eggs but wouldn't you know it, Cole and Mari helped themselves to the egg hunt before I arrived and while Caroline was napping, so no cute moments of my three favorite kiddo's to capture, so sad for Auntie Erin :(.  But, I did capture some other fun times from that afternoon so it was not a complete bust.  Cole, Mari, Kathy, Grammy and myself went to town decorating cookies, eating dough (such a bad aunt, I would alert Cole when his mom was not looking and let him eat the dough & I let Mari eat all the chocolate she wanted, again when her mom was not looking, but shhhh, don't tell her) and a having a fun time together.  Cole, Kathy & Grampy played a little handball outside, I tried to teach Cole how to drive but he would have no part in it, we went to see Ryan and Shannon's new place and besides all being together the best part was watching all three kids play together, so cute, the older two just love playing with their little cousin!



He wanted no part in driving, I had to beg him to sit in the front seat and pretend!

Don't mess with Mr. Handball


Cutie Pie!
Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. omg you are SO never babysitting for me again after reading this post. haha j/k...ill just hide my junk food so you cant give it to my kids. oh and my car keys so you cant MAKE them drive ; )

    ReplyDelete