Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Punch It!

My sister seems to be the iphone app queen these days, knowing all of the latest and greatest apps on the market, I seriously must live in a bubble, I never hear about stuff like that, I have no idea what goes on in the world for the most part, I guess that is what happens when you turn your cable off, all the important information stops coming in, oh well.   Her latest find/obsession is Punchcard and I have to say I agree with her.  This app is bassically a rebate program and all you do is after you go shopping at any store you take a picture of your receipt and tag the location of the store, after 10 punches you get $$$ back!  I/the family did not believe her, but after 10 punches she got a check in the mail for $30 or $40, so now we are believers and I am a happy puncher!  




Happy Punching!

No comments:

Post a Comment