Yesterday afternoon I headed down to my cousin Katie's house in San Diego for what was to be a surprise birthday party that her husband Darrell was throwing for her! Well....lets just say the "surprise" was on us (the party guests), Katie knew about the party, in fact it was her idea to throw it and it was to announce that little Derek was going to be a BIG brother, oh and to celebrate her birthday too!
Katie revealed that the surprise was on us!
Congrats Katie & Darrell, you are awesome parents to Derek, baby #2 is lucky to be part of your family, here's to a happy healthy baby!
By the way, for all of you who are freaking out that I posted this, Katie has already sent out an email to close family and friends and the Facebook world knows too, so I did not let the cat out of the bag.
Happy Birthday Katie!
No comments:
Post a Comment