- The new “sport” type sandals that I purchased for my new hobby (I have a few politically incorrect terms for them) have created tan lines on my feet that make it look like I contracted some third world foot disease.
- This is the status of Gracie’s bed, all I have to say is errrrrrrrrrrrr!
- On Sunday night I purchased a way overpriced pizza for dinner (I contemplated ordering a larger size pizza just so they would deliver it), I justified it by saying that I would save part of it for lunch on Monday, but I ended up eating the whole thing in one sitting, I wanted to chase it down with a chocolate shake but talked myself out of it.
- On Sunday’s when I do not go to my parents for dinner I am showered, in my pj’s and ready for bed by 5pm, I know, PARTY ANIMAL!
- This is more of a did you know……They still make the yellow pages, I am shocked, I had one delivered to my doorstep the other day, here is a picture to prove it. I would have thought by now the thing would be extinct. Go Figure!
- Oh and here is proof that I ate the whole pizza!




No comments:
Post a Comment