My sort of three day weekend is just about over, I say sort of cause even though it is Sunday, I have to go in and work this afternoon and evening for our weekly summer concerts, oh well it could be a lot worse! Anyways, Friday I finally bit the bullet and sold my soul to Home Depot, after a long, hot, sweltering morning (ha, I made it to 9am) I went and bought one of those portable AC units, it was a tough decision but poor Gracie and I were melting away and I decided we were not going to suffer any longer. So my new BFF AC is all plugged in and working wonderfully and it was a lot cheaper and less stressful then hiring someone to come find the leak in my system, plus I still need to make friends with my new neighbor so that I can get into his attic and find my leak, yes, some moron ran my AC line through his attic, LAME, I know!
Isn't she pretty? Well, after I spent all of my hard earned $$$ where does my dog like to be, even though we have a cool house? In her freaking dirty dog house where she hides from me to eat all of the grass she pulls up, errrrr! Actually, I think she is kind of scared of the AC unit, I told her to get over it, she has not obeyed yet.
I also hit up the beach on Friday, it was so nice out!
Saturday was spent down in Long Beach at Marine Stadium with my DOCC pals, we had our first 9man sprints and I think they went pretty well! I had this amazingly fast boat, so fast I had a hard time keeping up with them. We took 2nd place, it was AWESOME! I could not stay for the awards because they were running really behind and I had to pick up Gracie, but I saw this picture on Facebook last night and it made me feel so great!
These gals, were on my boat, they were soooo great to paddle with and made my job soooo easy!
I think I am turning into a senior citizen, I was up at 7:30am, walked the dog, got my coffee and had completed two loads of laundry by 9am, all so I could beat the heat, lol! It is going to be 88 in RSM today, but we all know in the direct sun it is going to be more like 100 degrees, ahhh! Good thing I am instituting a new work uniform today; tank top and shorts!
Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend, I sure am!





No comments:
Post a Comment