And the races keep on coming and the paddlers keep on paddling! Sprint season kicked off today in Long Beach, busy day outside of the old pool that I used to swim at during high school, it was such a neat feeling to think about all of the fun times inside Belmont Plaza and to know I was making new memories outside on the beach. The DOCC Crew had a great time at the first sprint race of the season, I paddled in three races, two of them we kind of bombed and one where we came in 3rd, yay, another medal for me! It was a simple course; down and back, but for the third race of the day we had to down and back six times, ya, we got killed on that race, but it was fun and our boat gave it their all!
The Super Parents came out to watch and a take pictures, yay, I had my own cheering section! Below are some of the 147 pictures Super Mom took!
 |
| Strategy Time! |
 |
| Check out my highlights, yay for blonde hair! |
 |
| And we are off to the races! |
 |
| Super Dad |
 |
| Super Mom |
 |
| Dork |
Another fun Saturday with my DOCC friends, thanks for a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment